Integrating WPEP with Intercom makes it possible for you to create an Interactive and Integrated Learning Experience for your Students.
The WPEP Intercom Integration Addon offers you a series of tags that you can use to trigger the Personalized Messages you created in your Intercom account.
These triggers or so-called “Tags” are strategically placed within the WPEP Framework and are goal, behavior, and action based.
With this Addon + WPEP you can:
- Tag a Student when he completes a Lesson.
- Tag a Student when he completes a Section or Module.
- Tag a Student when he completes a Course.
- Tag a Student when his Assessment Status is: Pending.
- Tag a Student when his Assessment Status is: Pending Review.
- Tag a Student when his Assessment Status is: Completed.
- Tag a Student when he Failed the Assessment.
You can easily set these tags while creating our Courses in WPEP
This WPEP Addon will also synchronize all the tags you created within your Intercom Account and offer you to optionally auto-complete them upon text entry.
If your an Advanced User and/or eLearning Platform Developer you will appreciate that we’ve added a General Class that allows you to easily add your own tags.
This Addon includes an Intercom-WPEP Connection Safeguard as well and will track and alert you in case of API connection errors.
*Requires WPEP Version 1.10.